7/01/2004

What are you doing today?

Met up with my insurance agent yesterday and he was asking me if I'm looking to start my own business. After that, it got me thinking, when IS a good time for this? When I have time to spare? Money to spare? A good idea? Or is it simply a case of biting the bullet and : Making the time; finding ways to come up with the money; brinstorming for a good idea? Maybe the safe route would be to do something on the side but will that really take off or will it just be pocket change in the end? Is it really that difficult to start a business now? The paper seems to be full of people who have started up and even listed their companies by the time they hit 30. Of course there could be heaps more who have failed but don't appear in the papers. Anyone has personal experience in this area?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home