10/12/2004

In a badddddd place

Today we dropped by funan during luch as a collegue had to get some inkjet paper. Let me tell you that is a baadddd baadddd place.. almost as bad as Sim Lim Square... even worse when you consider that it's next to peninsula plaza with cathay photo, eastgear etc. Anyway, a short short walk through some of the shops have left me with a craving (not necessarily a need though) for the following: 1. Graphics tablet. The one I'd been eyeing (Wacom graphire 3) seems to have dropped about $40 to just over a hundred bucks now. 2. Canon's new pixma printers. As the ad says, pro features at low prices. I'll probably get this when the ink in my current bubblejet printer (also a canon) runs out. The ipx3000/4000 looks tempting. 3. Creative Soundblaster Live USB. No idea why this is tempting me.. maybe because it's fairly cheap.. about $89 I think. 4. USB Bluetooth thingy.. so that I can surf the web using my ipaq via bluetooth .. no idea why anyone would want to do such a thing though. 5. A Chai Latte... cos as my collegue said.. "if you gotta buy something, buy me a chai latte" :P Good thing we didn't go to cp.

1 Comments:

Blogger glutton said...

now i'm craving for that chai latte. rt here i come...

October 13, 2004 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home